The telemarketing-related services we offer are as follows:
- Arranging business meetings – product/service presentation, gauging interest levels, arranging meetings with the purpose of holding presentations, demonstrations or consultations.
- Direct sales – conducting phone calls aimed at direct sales and order.
- Marketing research – Forming sample segments from b2b or b2c lists, conducting computer-assisted interview; follow up interviews of respondents to surveys in order to confirm surveyor field work. Phone surveys to gauge customer satisfaction from a product or service.
- Collecting information about a company and generating potential leads after a direct mailing or an emailing.
- Preparing guest lists for events – collating a database of potential partners/clients; sending out invitations, invitations over the phone, confirming attendance.
- Customer service – general phone lines or phone lines for specific products or services, accepting orders, accepting entries for raffles or loyalty programs.
- Providing information for products or services with the aim of generating interest, collecting data and sending out direct mail or emailing.
- Virtual office – handling telephone traffic, receiving calls from customers, partners, distributors, call forwarding.